From: abdul muhamin
Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2018 3:37 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] some questions about NVDA

Hi Quentin. Thanks for the reply. I’ll send the log. If that happened again. And yes. Creating that kind of algorithms is dangerous too. If you create an addon or something. The bots can use that. But in the newer version of Firefox. Which service should I use. As you know. The webvisum is gone. And it can no longer useable with latest Firefox. And about the flexible web. You can read about on this page

Thanks

Abdul Muhamin

Sent from Mail for Windows 10