Re: Windows 10 Settings applet no longer accessible with NVDA

Brice Mijares

Are these settings opened by hitting windows key I? if so, I'm having no issues.

On 8/2/2018 9:03 AM, Steve Nutt wrote:
Hi,
It is still broken with all add-ons disabled.
Update though, it is broken in Narrator as well.  Glad I have JAWS for this one.
All th best
Steve
*From:*nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *abdul muhamin
*Sent:* 01 August 2018 08:45
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] Windows 10 Settings applet no longer accessible with NVDA
Hi all. I’ve noticed the same problem yesterday, sometimes. The settings app is not readable by NVDA. However, you can restart this app 2 or more times to make it readable. I don’t know, whether this is the problem with the last security updates of win10. or something is wrong with some addons, I doesn’t tri with addons disable