Re: New Google results page??

Sarah k Alawami

Yeah I personally love the new search page. It is faster and works well, on my mac. I don’t browse at all on windows, not on google anyway

On 2 Aug 2018, at 2:31, Shaun Everiss wrote:

I noticed google have redone their site, there are results clearly labeled as either adds, web or whatever, google the site for search has gotten a lot easier to handle for me.

On 8/2/2018 8:02 PM, zahra wrote: > hi brian. > i faced this issue in the recent days. > even i go to google website and write and search my desire item, but > finding the result became a little difficult. > what is the solution to make previous behaviour? > > On 8/2/18, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io > wrote: >> Its been a few days since i tried a google search from the address >> bar, but >> >> now it comes up with a search choices with no apparent indication it >> has any >> >> function, but it does and it then seems to get very confusing. >> Unfortunately >> >> if you ignore it and use the search results list it seems very >> restricted >> compared to how it was. It seems to be prioritising videos and >> pictures, >> when what I really want are articles and web sites. >> >> Is there any way to get the traditional system back or does one have >> to >> figure out the new choices system after a log in to actually make it >> act in >> >> a sensible way? >> Brian >> >> bglists@... >> Sent via blueyonder. >> Please address personal E-mail to:- >> briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff' >> in the display name field. >> >> >> >> >> >