From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jackie
Sent: 02 August 2018 17:35
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 Settings applet no longer accessible with NVDA

I don't have Any problems w/settings, although you do have to wait some time for the aplet to load. Arrow keys take you from 1 setting to the next, enter, then tab brings you to the list of settings in that particular group which can be modified. The only addons I have installed are Pico, remote, & TeamTalk classic. I am running the latest NVDA, though, & Narrator works w/it as well, so I'm wondering if this is something unique to your system.

On 8/2/18, Walker, Michael E <michael.e.walker3@boeing.com> wrote:
I agree with Joseph. If we have two screen readers failing, I would
definitely ask about it. Also, it often saves a lot of time when we
ask someone who knows versus trying to troubleshoot ourselves.