Re: List of Annotations in Word

Quentin Christensen

Hi Kelby,

It is an issue we are aware of.  The issue and associated conversation are at: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/6297

Basically NVDA gives the process 20 seconds to run and if it hasn't finished in that time, it cancels it so that the user isn't left with an unresponsive system for too long.  We're looking into how we can improve that.

Word's reviewing pane lists all the track changes etc.  You can get to that from the reviewing pane, and the easy, quick and logical shortcut* to get to it is alt+r, z, t, t, p, enter

If you want to "clear" track changes so you can just see comments etc, you can press ALT+r, a, 2, s to accept all tracked changes and turn off tracking.

*Shortcut may or may not be easy, quick or logical

Quentin.

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 7:09 AM, kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@...> wrote:
When I am in a Word document with a lot of annotations and press NVDA+F7, then check the radio buttons for "annotations" nothing shows up in the list. Is there a way to fix this?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess