Re: New Google results page??
Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...>
Hi. I have noticed that Google has recently changed it's search results criteria. Yes, there is more emphasis on video and pictoral results. A few things you can try.toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
1. Press the windows key plus up arrow to maximize the search page. I am not saying it will yield better results, but it might help some.
2. try ending your search word or phrase with a question mark, like "Fishing lines?" or "Household Gadgets?"
3. Even if you are given a video or picture search result, there is no harm in clicking the page in question. There might be textual answers that might lead you somewhere.
4. You might find your answer in a page other than the first one, like in page two or 3 of the search results. Sometimes, patience can be a virtue.
5. If all else fails, or if you are in a hurry and do not have the patience to persevere with Google Search, then resort to using other search engines like Bing or Yahoo. These are my strategies, and they do work for me most times.
On 2/8/2018 4:02 PM, zahra wrote: