Re: some questions about NVDA

hi.
i have only an acer laptop and wish to turn off the monitor.
can someone please help me how to do it?

On 8/3/18, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@outlook.co.nz> wrote:
Yep

I downloaded it and sussed it out. My wife who is sighted said she could not
see any thing at all only the mouse.

I had a quick play with it on going through different screens and it done
its job.

Now all it needs is to assign a short cut or gesture to turn it on and off.
I guess that will maybe done in the next update to that add on?

It did make me laugh i had the monitor off as that is the way i usually do
it no use having it on if you can not see it then called the wife. she said
the monitor was off so she turned it on but it was black as apart from the
mouse. got her to use the computer that way for a little then told her how
to disable it.

It does it job.

Gene nz

On 8/3/2018 1:07 AM, abdul muhamin wrote:
Hi again
I’ve seen the post on GitHub about Screen shade. And I’ve found the addon.
And I must say, its working flawlessly. It should be implemented in NVDA it
self

10