Re: New Google results page??

Gene

I see no problems with how it works with scripts enabled.  There are some categories you can choose from above the main results such as images and others if you want to filter results in that way.  if you don't choose one, it uses the all results choice and, in the small number of tests I did, I found little or no difference.  More testing may reveal more significant differences with other searches but I'm skeptical and, though I'll keep an opened mind to good evidence, I doubt anything has changed to any extent.

From: zahra
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2018 11:54 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] New Google results page??

hi.
as i tested, my guess was true and the behaviour of google for search
result is the same in compare to the previous times, when javascript
is disabled.
disable javascript in about:config of firefox or settings in google
chrome and it should works properly.
however, i only tested with firefox, not other browsers!

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens