Windows Repair

E.T.

This is not directly related to NVDA so please reply off list if you will. I suspect there are some very knowledgeable folks here so am hoping for some badly needed help.

Internet Explorer under Windows 7 running in a virtual machine on the Mac crashes. I need to boot from the Windows 7 disc from the VM so I can run a repair. Since IE cannot be uninstalled this seems the only option. But there does not seem to be a way to actually boot from the disc in the VM.

So perhaps deactivate Windows, create a new VM and then reactivate it? Is this workable?

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
Ancient.Aliens@icloud.com
Science is not only compatible with spirituality;
it is a profound source of spirituality.| --Carl Sagan