Re: dot mini low cost braille display and NVDA

Steve Nutt

Hi,

I don’t like the inconsistency of the four cells.  Every time you look at the time or a notification with it, in the unit I saw, the cells were inconsistent in the up or down position.  Some were up more than others, so you got inconsistently nasty Braille.

That’s just my view though.

All the best

Steve