Re: Windows Repair

Well you could always just delete the vm and try again.

Personally ie was never fully stable even in 10.

I use it for spaciffics, gmail on some sites is one, some of my update sites if I want to autoinstall things but its slow, crappy and clunky.

Its only good because a few things still need it and its crappy interface like pcpitstop.

For those places that it is still happy with its a dream.

On 8/3/2018 5:29 PM, E.T. via Groups.Io wrote:
   This is not directly related to NVDA so please reply off list if you will. I suspect there are some very knowledgeable folks here so am hoping for some badly needed help.

   Internet Explorer under Windows 7 running in a virtual machine on the Mac crashes. I need to boot from the Windows 7 disc from the VM so I can run a repair. Since IE cannot be uninstalled this seems the only option. But there does not seem to be a way to actually boot from the disc in the VM.

   So perhaps deactivate Windows, create a new VM and then reactivate it? Is this workable?

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   Ancient.Aliens@icloud.com
Science is not only compatible with spirituality;
it is a profound source of spirituality.| --Carl Sagan