Re: Add-on Updater: patch release candidate for update checking and key error problem

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi Joseph

That looks as though it has done the trick. I just installed the latest add on the add on one then done a check for updates This time it told me there were none then gave me the option to close it. I can try a few more times later in the day but think i will get the same result saying there is none and the close button.

Gene nz

On 8/4/2018 12:34 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi all,

A test version of Add-on Updater is now available from:

https://www.josephsl.net/files/nvdaaddons/addonUpdater-20180803-dev.nvda-addon

This one should fix a regression where NVDA kept showing progress bar dialog when performing a manual add-on update check. Once this is working, I’ll release 18.08.4 to the public.

Cheers,

Joseph