Re: Adobe Flash Player with NVDA

Jolene Cardenas

Hello!

Thank you'all so much for your responses to this query, for I enjoyed
reading them to the max! :)

Yes, I do have the latest Adobe Flash Player installed because I had
just updated it a few days ago.

Here's another interesting thing: Whenever I go on Youtube, it plays
Youtube videos just fine!
Yet I don't understand why it won't play Webcasts on some sites but
not others--especially the 2 I had shared--and I'm missing out on my
local news and weather so much and have been for, well, almost a month
now!
If a major earthquake was to hit the Alleutian Islands and generate a
big tsunami for the Hawaiian Islands, for instance, I'd be sorely
uninformed.

As far as time zones go, Hawaii is 3 hours behind Pacific Time:
California, Oregon, the state of Washington, etc., so I don't know if
Adobe Flash Player's weird behavior is caused by this or not.

Anyway, thanks so much for the responses!

aloha,

Jolene.