From Clare

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: samedi 4 août 2018 04:07
To: 'NVDA screen reader development'
Subject: [nvda] Add-on Updater 18.08.4 patch to correct a regression from 18.08.3

Hi all,

First, I’d like to thank folks who have reported a bug where NVDA kept playing progress beep when trying to check for add-on updates. The root cause has been identified and a fix is now available in 18.08.4. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the problem, this one must be applied manually:

https://addons.nvda-project.org/files/get.php?file=nvda3208

Cheers,

Joseph