Re: Saving NVDA Configuration Settings

Jolene Cardenas

Hello Gene,

Thank you so much for your detailed response!

I just checked the settings now and ESpeak is my synth, but there's
another choice besides No Speak: Microsoft Speech (something) 5.

Yes, I did uninstall and then reinstall NVDA and had actually removed
the NVDA files from my Profile subfolders before reinstalling it,
thinking that that would make the reinstall a clean one, but it didn't
work.

As for setting NVDA back to defalt once I reinstalled it, I didn't try
it yet but will do so tomorrow morning (Hawaii Time) and see if it
would work. I sure hope it does!

Take care, and have a good day.

aloha,

Jolene.