Re: Adobe Flash Player with NVDA

Stephen

I've seen this happen with the grease monkey extention for firefox and the kill windowless flash addon, you might want to try temporarily disabling it and browse to the affected sight and see if it works this time.

At 01:15 PM 5/25/2016, you wrote:
Hello everyone,

Adobe Flash Player is preventing me from tuning in to the local news
online on such sites as:

KITV:
http://www.kitv.com/category/305776/live-stream

KHON2:
http://khon2.com/live-stream/

I had contacted these TV stations to report the technical
difficulties, and both Webmasters had told me that their live streams
were working properly.

Just a recap: My laptop's operating system is Windows 10, my Web
browser is Firefox, and of course I use NVDA as my screen-reader.

So my questions are these:
1. How user-friendly is Adobe Flash Player with NVDA?
2. What could be causing Adobe Flash Player to play live Webcasts on
some sites but not on others?
3. Is there a way for me to troubleshoot Adobe Flash Player without
uninstalling and reinstalling it?

Thanks so much for your folks' help, and have a good day.

sincerely,

Jolene.