From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rui Fontes
Sent: Saturday, August 4, 2018 10:49 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Add-on Updater: patch release candidate for update
checking and key error problem

Hello!

With this version, entering the NVDA Settings Panel, and arrowing down in
Categories, when arriving to Add-on Updater I receive the following
error:
NVDA last Alpha in Windows 10 64-bit.

ERROR - unhandled exception (18:44:34.561):
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "gui\settingsDialogs.pyc", line 2474, in onCategoryChange
File "gui\settingsDialogs.pyc", line 569, in onCategoryChange
File "gui\settingsDialogs.pyc", line 547, in _doCategoryChange
File "gui\settingsDialogs.pyc", line 480, in _getCategoryPanel
File "gui\settingsDialogs.pyc", line 247, in __init__
File
"C:\Users\tiflo\AppData\Roaming\nvda\addons\addonUpdater\globalPlugins\addon
Updater\__init__.py",
line 108, in makeSettings
File "gui\guiHelper.pyc", line 280, in addLabeledControl
File "gui\guiHelper.pyc", line 158, in __init__
File
"C:\Users\tiflo\AppData\Roaming\nvda\addons\addonUpdater\globalPlugins\addon
Updater\nvdaControlsEx.py",
line 74, in __init__
TypeError: CheckListBox(): arguments did not match any overloaded call:
overload 1: argument 'choices' has unexpected type 'list'
overload 2: too many arguments
IO - speech.speak (18:44:34.598):
Speaking [u'Add-on Updater 14 de 14']
DEBUG - NVDAObjects.NVDAObject._get_placeholder (18:44:34.598):
Potential unimplemented child class:
<NVDAObjects.IAccessible.sysListView32.ListItem object at 0x057ED830>

Às 02:20 de 04/08/2018, Joseph Lee escreveu:
Hi,

Yes:

https://www.josephsl.net/files/nvdaaddons/addonUpdater-20180804-dev.nv
da-addon

In addition to the new link, this new patch should resolve continuous
progress beep problem when trying to check for updates. If this is
working, I’ll release 18.08.4 tonight.

Cheers,

Joseph