Re: Add-on Updater: patch release candidate for update checking and key error problem

Rui Fontes

Hello Joseph!
Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
... The exact issue is that this
particular summary text is treated as a list, not a true string.
You could have said the problem is the lack of Quotes around the text...

Joseph Lee wrote:
... Therefore, I'm going to blacklist this add-on from showing up on Add-on Updater

Please, blacklist all the Vocalizer voices addon from Tiflotecnia...
The only addons that benefit from updating are the driver addons... So, all the voices can and should be blacklisted...

I don't know how that will be handled in future NVDA core...

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

settings panel/do not update list next week.
Cheers,
Joseph