Hi, it is a thankless task! but I for one thank you again. and you have said over and over this gesture is not assigned it is up to the user to create it under input gestures menu.
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
On 04/08/2018 17:55, Joseph Lee wrote:
That command does exist and is unassigned by default (Joseph decides to drink a bottle of black coffee to stay up all night and work on documentation…). I’ll mention this fact in the readme later in August.
*From:* email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> *On Behalf Of *Inam Uddin via Groups.Io
*Sent:* Saturday, August 4, 2018 9:50 AM
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] Add-on Updater and Screen Curtain: updated with top requested features
Dear Joseph, there should be a command for putting screen curtain on and off and it should be off by default!
With regards from Inamuddin with the Skype ID:
You can contact me via gmail:
Add my Skype ID:
Meet me on facebook:
Follow me on my twitter ID:
Call me on my cell numbers:
*From: *Joseph Lee <mailto:email@example.com>
*Sent: *Saturday, August 4, 2018 2:09 AM
*To: *'NVDA screen reader development' <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
*Subject: *[nvda] Add-on Updater and Screen Curtain: updated with top requested features
I’m delighted to announce the immediate release of updates to Add-on Updater and Screen Curtain. Note that these add-ons are proof of concept (prototype) add-ons and should be used to provide feedback to people developing these feature in NVDA Core:
* Add-on Updater (NVDA Core issue 3208): Joseph Lee
* Screen Curtain (NVDA Core issue 7857): Leonard de Ruijter/Babbage B.V.
In case of Add-on Updater, today’s build includes work from checkable list (NVDA issue 7491), thus serving as a field test of that issue. If you have any comments on checkable list, please send them to Leonard.
To check for add-on updates:
1. If you have Add-on Updater installed, go to NVDA menu/Tools/Check
for add-on updates.
2. If you don’t have Add-on Updater, go to community add-ons website
and install Add-on Updater.
3. Due to addition of Screen Curtain in “add-ons under development”
category, you’ll need to check for add-on updates a second time to
update Screen Curtain.
* When new add-on updates appear, the first entry will be selected and
* Added ability to exclude add-ons from being updated. You can
configure this by going to NVDA menu/Preferences/Settings/Add-on
Updater panel. From “do not update add-ons” checkable list box,
check add-ons you do not want Add-on Updater to update. This was
requested by an add-on author.
* Added a check to make sure magnification wrapper can be imported.
* Added an unassigned gesture to toggle screen curtain.
* Added a toggle menu item in Tools that shows state of Screen Curtain.