From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 8:34 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Adobe Flash Player with NVDA

Thats a point, I got a message from firefox to update shockwave director yesterday and did so downloading the slim version for the brouser.

On 25/05/2016 7:01 p.m., Robert Mendoza wrote:
,Hi Jolene.

Do you have any chance to update or download Adobe Shockwave and install
it to your machine. Then, let us know if this will suffice your problem.

Robert Mendoza

On 5/25/2016 2:36 PM, Jolene Cardenas wrote:
Hello!

Thank you'all so much for your responses to this query, for I enjoyed
reading them to the max! :)

Yes, I do have the latest Adobe Flash Player installed because I had
just updated it a few days ago.

Here's another interesting thing: Whenever I go on Youtube, it plays
Youtube videos just fine!
Yet I don't understand why it won't play Webcasts on some sites but
not others--especially the 2 I had shared--and I'm missing out on my
local news and weather so much and have been for, well, almost a month
now!
If a major earthquake was to hit the Alleutian Islands and generate a
big tsunami for the Hawaiian Islands, for instance, I'd be sorely
uninformed.

As far as time zones go, Hawaii is 3 hours behind Pacific Time:
California, Oregon, the state of Washington, etc., so I don't know if
Adobe Flash Player's weird behavior is caused by this or not.

Anyway, thanks so much for the responses!

aloha,

Jolene.