From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rui Fontes
Sent: Saturday, August 4, 2018 6:14 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Add-on Updater: badly formatted add-on summary text causes settings panel to fail

In any case, you can blacklist all the Vocalizer addons...

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 02:07 de 05/08/2018, Joseph Lee escreveu:
Hi,
Yes, that's where I'm getting at.
In the meantime, I found a temporary solution that'll not involve
excluding
add-ons: converting to and from Unicode strings. I'll publish a
version that includes this fix. Even then, this is a short-term solution.
Cheers,
Joseph