From: "Larry Wang" <larry.wang.801@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2018 12:20 AM
Subject: Re: FW: [Nvda-devel] FW: [nvda] New speech framework in NVDA

Power saving feature of some Bluetooth headset may also cause similar
issue.My bluetooth headset just cut off a few miliseconds from the begining
of each segment of sound.When speed of speech is fast enough. ,the first
word would be missing.My workround is launching a music player then adjust
its volume to zero.

On Sun, Aug 5, 2018 at 12:12 AM, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@gmail.com>
wrote:

what is speech refactor and what will it do? what are its advantages?