From: "Don H" <lmddh50@adams.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2018 2:09 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] installing nvda on new laptop

Thanks using insert control s resolved the issue and gave me all the available choices.

On 8/4/2018 12:32 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:
Hello!

If pressing SpaceBar or Enter on the Change button closes the dialog, try pressing NVDA+Control+S...

That command should open the Change synth dialog...

Rui Fontes
NVDA portuguese team

Às 17:22 de 04/08/2018, Don H escreveu:
trying to install NVDA on a new laptop I purchased for my wife. After installing it and going into the speech settings I only have the one core voices to choose from. Why aren't any other options showing up? After the line that shows the one core voice there is a change button but if I press that the NVDA UI closes and I am back to the desktop.
Running latest version of Win 10 on this HP Envy 13z laptop. It is running AMD processor and graphics if that makes any difference.
Thanks