Re: changing speech syn

Lino Morales

You forgot one little step Donny boy. There is the change button. I think the ladder is much better IMHO.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Don H <lmddh50@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 5, 2018 8:44:25 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] changing speech syn

I thought this issue was only on a new install I did but it is also
happening on my old install of the latest released version of NVDA on a
up to date Win 10 system.
I open the NVDA UI go to preferences, settings then speech.  It shows
the current selected speech syn but I can not move through the list of
other speech syns that should be available.  So I guess the question is
how do you expand the list of available syns to make a selection?
Without using the NVDA UI you can use the key combination NVDA key
control s to open the speech options and a change can be easily made
with all installed syns showing up.