Contact

Ibrahim Ajayi

Hi everyone:
I am having problems with filling out a form on a website. The
particular problem with the form is that I am asked to choose my
gender, and their is no combo box from which to make the selection,
and there is also no check box. Male female is listed, but the
selections cannot be made. I pressed the space bar on male, but it
wasn't selected. The form was not submitted.
Please has anyone ever had this problem at any time with any site? how
did you solve it. Or on the other hand, does anyone know of a fix to
the problem?
Hope to read a response or responses.
Very many thanks.
From Ibrahim.