Re: Contact

luke scholey

Try object navigation for this - it’s kind of hit and miss if it’ll work.
Luke

On 5 Aug 2018, at 21:47, Ibrahim Ajayi <kobisko@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone:
I am having problems with filling out a form on a website. The
particular problem with the form is that I am asked to choose my
gender, and their is no combo box from which to make the selection,
and there is also no check box. Male female is listed, but the
selections cannot be made. I pressed the space bar on male, but it
wasn't selected. The form was not submitted.
Please has anyone ever had this problem at any time with any site? how
did you solve it. Or on the other hand, does anyone know of a fix to
the problem?
Hope to read a response or responses.
Very many thanks.
From Ibrahim.

--
Luke Scholey
Webmaster i/c Publishing

WWW.LUKESCHOLEY.CO.UK
All feedback and questions welcome. The site admin can be contacted at:
webmaster@lukescholey.co.uk
All content copyright © 2012-2018 LukeScholey.co.uk
Confidentiality Notice:
This message and any attachments are private and confidential and may be subject to legal privilege and copyright. If you are not the intended recipient please do not publish or copy it to anyone else. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software and then remove it from your system.
Disclaimer:
Although this email and attachments have been scanned for viruses, LukeScholey.co.uk accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the receipt or use of this communication.