Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 2:01 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Adobe Flash Player with NVDA

,Hi Jolene.

Do you have any chance to update or download Adobe Shockwave and install it to your machine. Then, let us know if this will suffice your problem.

Robert Mendoza
On 5/25/2016 2:36 PM, Jolene Cardenas wrote:
Hello!

Thank you'all so much for your responses to this query, for I enjoyed
reading them to the max! :)

Yes, I do have the latest Adobe Flash Player installed because I had
just updated it a few days ago.

Here's another interesting thing: Whenever I go on Youtube, it plays
Youtube videos just fine!
Yet I don't understand why it won't play Webcasts on some sites but
not others--especially the 2 I had shared--and I'm missing out on my
local news and weather so much and have been for, well, almost a month
now!
If a major earthquake was to hit the Alleutian Islands and generate a
big tsunami for the Hawaiian Islands, for instance, I'd be sorely
uninformed.

As far as time zones go, Hawaii is 3 hours behind Pacific Time:
California, Oregon, the state of Washington, etc., so I don't know if
Adobe Flash Player's weird behavior is caused by this or not.

Anyway, thanks so much for the responses!

aloha,

Jolene.