From: "Don H" <lmddh50@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2018 1:44 PM
Subject: [nvda] changing speech syn

I thought this issue was only on a new install I did but it is also happening on my old install of the latest released version of NVDA on a up to date Win 10 system.
I open the NVDA UI go to preferences, settings then speech. It shows the current selected speech syn but I can not move through the list of other speech syns that should be available. So I guess the question is how do you expand the list of available syns to make a selection?
Without using the NVDA UI you can use the key combination NVDA key control s to open the speech options and a change can be easily made with all installed syns showing up.