Re: Add-on Updater: 18.08.5 as last stable version for now, few important announcements

Rui Fontes

Yes, if you correct all manifest.ini files in your machine, the addon updater will work without problems...

Rui Fontes

Às 10:47 de 06/08/2018, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io escreveu:

OK these add ons are present on the  installed copy of  beta 2 branch which fails when  add on updater is added to the list.
Application Dictionary; Status: enabled; Version: 1.2-dev; Author: Ricardo Leonarczyk <ricardo.leonarczyk95@gmail.com>
DECTalk Synthesizer; Status: enabled; Version: 1.2; Author: NVDA User
Announce Dropbox state and make preferences tabs accessible; Status: enabled; Version: 4.3; Author: Patrick ZAJDA <patrick@zajda.fr>, Filaos and other contributors
An extended appModule for Winamp music player; Status: enabled; Version: 1.1; Author: Hrvoje Katic <hrvojekatic@gmail.com>, NVDA-addon-team
this addon is to put text on  the clip bord and paste text from clip bord; Status: enabled; Author: Jennifer Wenson <jwens82@gmail.com
Focus Highlight; Status: enabled; Version: 5.2; Author: Takuya Nishimoto <nishimotz@gmail.com>
Golden Cursor; Status: enabled; Version: 3.1; Author: Salah Atair <atair1978@gmail.com>, Wafeeq Taher, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com>, Abdel <abdelkrim.bensaid@gmail.com>
GoldWave; Status: enabled; Version: 18.07; Author: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com>, David Parduhn <xkill85@gmx.net>, Mesar Hameed <mhameed@src.gnome.org>
mp3DirectCut; Status: enabled; Version: 4.1; Author: Abdel, Rèmy Ruiz, Abdellah Zineddine, Jean-François Colas
Open Link With; Status: enabled; Version: 1.0; Author: Ibrahim Hamadeh <ibra.hamadeh@hotmail.com>, Belala Toufik<belaalatoufik@gmail.com>
Svox pico synthesizer; Status: enabled; Version: 1.0; Author: Aleksey Sadovoy <lex@progger.ru> and Michael Curran <mick@kulgan.net>
Remote Support; Status: disabled; Version: 2.1; Author: Tyler Spivey <tspivey@pcdesk.net>, Christopher Toth <q@q-continuum.net>
Resource Monitor; Status: enabled; Version: 18.07; Author: Alex Hall <mehgcap@gmail.com>, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com>, beqa gozalishvili <beqaprogger@gmail.com>, Tuukka Ojala <tuukka.ojala@gmail.com> and other NVDA contributors
SpeechPlayer in Espeak; Status: enabled; Version: 0.4.1; Author: NV Access Limitied <admin@nvaccess.org>
I suspect at leas three of these are old. Can i manually update the manifest fiiles in the folder?
Brian
bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-