From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Peter Beasley
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 11:10 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Adobe Flash Player with NVDA

I have a similar problem with the BBC. I can use internet explorer or google Chrome without any problem. Usin Firefox, what I do as a work around is go to the link, turn off NVDA, click on the link, and when it starts playing, I turn NVDA back on. Noone seems to know what the problem is with NVDA Firefox and Adobe flash.