Re: Disable desktop keys when laptop mode is enabled

Rui Fontes

You can go to NVDA menu, Preferences, Input gestures and in the Text review cathegory remove the entries regarding NumPad1 and NumPad7...

Regards,

Rui Fontes
Às 12:49 de 06/08/2018, Tage Johansson escreveu:

Hi!
I have a laptop with numpad but no extra home/end keys. Therefore, I'm using the home and end keys on the numpad. But NVDA takes ownership of my numpad, so I have no home and end keys. I tried to set the keyboard layout of NVDA to laptop, but NVDA has still ownership of my numpad.
Any solutions?
Tage