Re: Contact

Ibrahim Ajayi

Hi Jonathan:
Thanks for your response. So, how do I turn off java script on the site.
Regards.
From Ibrahim.

On 8/6/18, Cohn, Jonathan <jcohn@air.org> wrote:
It sounds like the developer of your web page decided to create ther own
type of radio buttons but did not follow W3C ARIA techniques. Once you find
"Male" you could try routing the mouse to the word and clicking on it. There
is a chance however that this will not work either. And if the registration
page is so badly formed, that basic radio buttons do not work, there will
probably be accessibility issues on the rest of the site.

You could try turning off JAVASCRIPT on the browser and see if the site
progressively adjusts to this.

Jonathan

´╗┐On 8/5/18, 4:50 PM, "nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of Ibrahim Ajayi"
<nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of kobisko@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone:
I am having problems with filling out a form on a website. The
particular problem with the form is that I am asked to choose my
gender, and their is no combo box from which to make the selection,
and there is also no check box. Male female is listed, but the
selections cannot be made. I pressed the space bar on male, but it
wasn't selected. The form was not submitted.
Please has anyone ever had this problem at any time with any site? how
did you solve it. Or on the other hand, does anyone know of a fix to
the problem?
Hope to read a response or responses.
Very many thanks.
From Ibrahim.