Re: Contact

Ibrahim,

            Thanks very much for sharing the link.  As you suspected, a login is required to continue through to subsequent pages.  The first page is simply a series of radio buttons where you are asked what bank you have an account with and I can't see any more than that.

            Without knowing what the object that's misbehaving actually is, it's well-nigh impossible to make an educated guess as to what might work as far as interacting with it, at least for me anyway.

            I'm not great with object navigation, but the commands for same are in the Commands Quick Reference that you can bring up via the NVDA help menu.

           ~ Richard Dehmel