Weird Focus Bug in Browse mode with Chrome

Clement Chou

So I'm finding that from around this morning, when using chrome I
can't seem to get focus to track properly. When I use my arrow keys to
find links, they aren't able to be activated. Using Focus mode and the
tab key though, I can tab t links and other objects, but when I go
back t browse mode I find that my focus is in a different location
than t should be. This only happens with chrome for some reason, and
I'm using the latest version, 2018.2.1, japanese version. Any
thoughts?