Microsoft Word 2016 stop working.

Daniele Casarola

Hi everybody,

I would like to ask to people who work with Microsoft Word like me if you have the same problem.

During my job, Microsoft Word stops working and until I don't close or restart NVDA it doesn't unlock.

It happens since a lot of months. I've hoped that through different NVDA updates, Microsoft Word updates and Microsoft Windows update it can be solved, but it continues, so I'd like to ask here.

I'd like to specify that the computer I work on is specifically set only for job.
So few application are installed, and everything is licensed.

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 1803
Microsoft Word: Home and Students Version 1806 (build 10228.20104)
NVDA: version 2018.2.1
Synthetizer_ IVONA, italian Carla

I've made a lot of tests. Microsoft Office tries to understand via Remote Control, but no success.

When Microsoft Word stops working, also NVDA doesn't give me anymore audiofeedback.
There is a log file for NVDA I can share with you to understand better what's happening?

Thanks so much.

Daniele.