thunderbird 60.0

Hi.

Well I must say after updating I chose to use the 64 bit addition of thunderbird from mozilla ftp as I thought why not.

What I found out is that while most to the dialogs are accessible parts of the addon search dialog and install dialogs are not, thats fine because I have no intention of installing addons.

The cpu usage is a bit up, also it will not honor your intergration settings, it kept asking me and I had to tell it to not ask me again.

Otherwise, generally things are accessible, and descriptions have improved.

I am only talking general setup of things.

I do wander though if there is a way to install addons to thunderbird without the installer web interface, as its the brouser in the addons site which has access issues, the site itself is fine in a brouser so if I download an addon say google search I want a way to load it.

Bar that most of it seems fine though its only for email that I have set up, no news, no rss nothing like that.

I havn't bothered with chatting either.

But at least thunderbird quantom is not the same as firefox quantom.

It does seem though that I can drop back to the older esr and it will be fine enough.