Re: making a suggestion for nvda

Scott VanDeWalle

Hello.
Ok, i will bring it up here to make sure it is something that not just me would like to see, and maybe there is a way and i just need to expand my mind with the knowledge of how to do this. smile.

You know how in settings when clicking ok when done with a section of settings, the whole settings panel goes away? Well, it'd be nice to somehow put things in like a list, sort of like programs like thunderbird, or at least so one does not have to exit settings just to have to go back into settings with nvda n to change more settings.
Yes, i know you could probably change things with keyboard shortcuts, however, I do not know all the shortcuts to do this yet for all the possible things you could set. So i'm just thinking it might be easier for new people, and me alike.lol or people like me who might get confused easily when first encountering a new program.

Thank you

Scott