From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2018 3:36 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Navigating by paragraph

NVDA does have the ability to remap keystrokes for its internal commands
via the "Input Gestures" dialog - press NVDA+n, then p, then select "Input
gestures", search for the command you want, and add a new keystroke (or
remove one).

CONTROL+UP ARROW or CONTROL+DOWN ARROW to move by paragraph in Word, is
actually a Word command rather than an NVDA command however, so you can't
remap that one. It's a common function though and is available in many
programs.

Regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 12:30 PM, Sociohack AC <@Akshaya> wrote:

Is there a way to set one of the single letters on the keyboard, say P, as
the command key for navigating content paragraph by paragraph? right now we
need to press ctrl with down arrow for the same. A single letter key would
be very helpful, like there is in JAWS.
Regards,
Sociohack

--