Re: Add-on Updater: 18.08.5 as last stable version for now, few important announcements

Darren Harris

Getting the same thing here, using the latest version of NVD a Plus the updater. There is no check for updates option at all.

On 7 Aug 2018, at 09:33, Clare Page <clare.page@...> wrote:

Hi!

I installed Add-On Updater 18.08.5 yesterday, and it shows up as enabled in my add-ons list, but I still have the strange problem I described before, where there is no sign of the add-on updater in either tools or preferences.

As I wr’ite this, I haven’t been warned of any add-on updates either, but that might be simply because none of mine are being updated at this moment. Some of my add-ons are old and have never been updated since I got them as far as I know, which might make a difference.

I probably shouldn’t worry if nothing happens, I just hope to see proof one day that the add-on updater is working, not just that it’s enabled in the Manage Add-ons dialogue.

Bye for now!

From Clare