Re: Recently updated on accessibilitycentral.net

Hareth

The Skype support page lags these hotkeys for Skype 8:
ALT plus F.
for a menu contains some features or options
ALT plus E
For the edit menu.
ALT plus T
for the tools menu.
ALT plus H
For the help menu.

On 8/7/18, Inam Uddin via Groups.Io <charlsdarwin1969=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
This key command will work for both the things!
Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...
Inamuddin.ronaque@...