Re: Add-on Updater: 18.08.5 as last stable version for now, few important announcements

Roger Stewart

Can't duplicate this here.  Check for add on updates is the last in the list of Tools in the nvda menu.

Roger

On 8/7/2018 3:33 AM, Clare Page wrote:

Hi!

I installed Add-On Updater 18.08.5 yesterday, and it shows up as enabled in my add-ons list, but I still have the strange problem I described before, where there is no sign of the add-on updater in either tools or preferences.

As I wr’ite this, I haven’t been warned of any add-on updates either, but that might be simply because none of mine are being updated at this moment. Some of my add-ons are old and have never been updated since I got them as far as I know, which might make a difference.

I probably shouldn’t worry if nothing happens, I just hope to see proof one day that the add-on updater is working, not just that it’s enabled in the Manage Add-ons dialogue.

Bye for now!

From Clare