Re: Long Live Classic Skype

hi.
i one time tested skype, but because i cant use and dont love windows
seven, skype 8 does not work for me.
when i tested with windows seven, it was extremely great and realy love it!
but the only issue is not supporting windows xp.
i wish that microsoft readd support for windows xp in to skype eight.
as skype is an important software for me and i realy need it, i
sincerely appreciate your great and joyful news and God bless you!

I do have some sympathy with them, but the fact is that they have been
guilty of assuming they have made it better when in fact they have obviously

not made it bug free as well. There is a long history of Skype cock ups
going back way before Microsoft ever owned it, and they seem unable to break

the cycle of fix one thing and break several other things. We all know the
old Skype code is not as robust or secure as it could be, and hence I do see

that Microsoft want to engineer it better for this reason anyway, but
sadly, its not just blind users who are having issues with the new version

and I really do think they need to stop fiddling and concentrate on fixing
before they retire the old system for good.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-