Re: FW: [Nvda-devel] FW: [nvda] New speech framework in NVDA

Howard <howard.lee.harkness@...>

I did a similar thing by running a metronome app set to 2 second beats, and volume set as low as it would go. Note that this will run the battery in your B T headset down a bit faster.

On Sat, Aug 4, 2018 at 6:20 PM, Larry Wang <larry.wang.801@...> wrote:
Power saving feature of some Bluetooth headset may also cause similar issue.My bluetooth headset just cut off a few miliseconds from the begining of each segment of sound.When speed of speech is fast enough. ,the first word would be missing.My workround is launching a music player then adjust its volume to zero.

On Sun, Aug 5, 2018 at 12:12 AM, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...> wrote:
what is speech refactor and what will it do? what are its advantages?

--

Howard Lee Harkness
918-416-1420