Re: thunderbird 60.0

Kenny <kwashingtonbox@...>

You should remove the 32 bit version first.

Doing so only removes the main 32 bit application files stored in Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird. It doesn't remove the important user data files (Profile settings, custom filters, current mailboxes and content.) stored in the Users\<YourName>\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird folder.

On 8/7/2018 3:09 PM, Casey wrote:
Hi can I install this version of Thunderbird over the version 54 that I currently have?

Or is it better to uninstall the version that I am currently using and then install the newer version of Thunderbird?