NVDA and windows 10 question.

Hans

Hello,
I have a question. I am running windows 10 on a HP laptop. My email client has been windows live mail. Over the past couple of days, when I open windows live mail and view the inbox, everything is fine. When I open a message however, I get the message not responding. Even opening windows live mail, NVDA seems to be very sluggish. I can't even open it the usual way. And faxed the search box isn't even being read. I have to use the windows 10 default mail client to read my email right now. Other than navigating around the desktop, taskbar and notification area. NVDA seems to be going very sluggish. Any ideas what's going on? I have heard somewhere, that this may have to do with an update from either Microsoft or NVDA. Could somebody clear this up for me please.