Re: thunderbird 60.0

Narayan <krishnashree1221@...>

I tried as your suggestion, but the webpage

display the message as follow

404 Not Found
File not found. Note: if you are looking for a directory, make sure to include a trailing "/" at the end of your URL.

so what is the solution?

On 8/7/2018 9:30 PM, Antony Stone wrote:
Start from https://archive.mozilla.org/pub/thunderbird/releases/60.0/win64 and
select the language you want; the next page gives you the download link.

Antony.

On Tuesday 07 August 2018 at 17:51:34, Narayan wrote:

Hi, where can i get 64 bit version of Thunderbird? I visited using
provided link, but there i couldn't get this. any idea?

On 8/7/2018 8:55 AM, Narayan wrote:
Is there Thunderbird 60 is available? if yes, where can we get it?
please provide link or give instruction to get it. thank you.

On 8/7/2018 6:10 AM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Hi.

Well I must say after updating I chose to use the 64 bit addition of
thunderbird from mozilla ftp as I thought why not.

What I found out is that while most to the dialogs are accessible
parts of the addon search dialog and install dialogs are not, thats
fine because I have no intention of installing addons.

The cpu usage is a bit up, also it will not honor your intergration
settings, it kept asking me and I had to tell it to not ask me again.

Otherwise, generally things are accessible, and descriptions have
improved.

I am only talking general setup of things.

I do wander though if there is a way to install addons to thunderbird
without the installer web interface, as its the brouser in the addons
site which has access issues, the site itself is fine in a brouser so
if I download an addon say google search I want a way to load it.

Bar that most of it seems fine though its only for email that I have
set up, no news, no rss nothing like that.

I havn't bothered with chatting either.

But at least thunderbird quantom is not the same as firefox quantom.

It does seem though that I can drop back to the older esr and it will
be fine enough.
--
Shree