From: "Brian Tew via Groups.Io" <briantew1951=icloud.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2018 7:49 AM
Subject: [nvda] rude braille

A big problem for me using skype in braille is that each message is not allowed to finish
if another message arrives. the speech is much more well-behaved--
each message is spoken completely before the next one begins. Is there a way to make braille
behave that way? Ideably I would like to control what I read instead of the incoming message
snatching the focus each time.
thanks for any suggestions.
nvda, skype 8.25, windows 10, 64bit desktop.