From: "Gene New Zealand" <hurrikennyandopo@outlook.co.nz>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2018 4:18 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] A very unusual test

Hi Gene

Emails have only come down since i logged it back on now there were none from last night which i get in my morning usually when i check at 8.30am.

Just logged on a few times through the day there were none now they have come.

There must of been a problem with the server for the group.

Gene nz

On 8/8/2018 10:34 AM, Gene wrote:
A member wrote to ask if he is still subscribed to the list. I notice that I've received almost no mail from any Groups.io list I'm on for an hour. So I'm testing to see if the service is down. There is no need to respond to this message.