From: "Gene New Zealand" <hurrikennyandopo@outlook.co.nz>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2018 10:31 PM
Subject: [nvda] alfa or beta snap shots

hi guys

I just looked up where the snap shots are and noted the alfa last
release was on the third. I then looked for the beta version and it
seems a few weeks back maybe 3? give or take.

Has the crash in the beta version been fixed yet it is when you go to
open up the whats new section and the browser comes up then it crashes
the browser.

About the same time maybe the other page comes up about usage statistics
and it will not let you tab or any thing to try and close it or even to
get it to remind you later.. This is not good if beta quality.

I am guessing it is still the same page for the snapshots.

Gene nz