Does anyone here use EaseUS To Do Backup?

. . . if so, can you explain to me how you navigate the main controls for setting up a system image backup, file backup, or disk partition backup (among the other options there).

I have no problem once a backup is actually set up navigating all of the controls to either recover from it, run the backup again, or control advanced options for said backup, but I cannot seem to navigate the main control column to the left side of the screen where one selects the kind of backup one wishes to set up.

           ~ Richard Dehmel